• Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Should I stay or should I go now...I

Wistrel

Kick Ass Elf
Just that really,

I recently migrated "home" to Caly for the first time in a year or so... thinking of staying around a bit at least till we either get or get an ETA on the next big update. But yeh... felt a bit bad in space looking out at Cyrene sailing by on my way from Arkadia.

I've never been but I haven't heard good rumours... should I visit yet? or should I hold the phone and go for the full whammy when it launches properly?

Incidentally remembering that whole guess the launch data compo I think even my predicted date for the real launch has passed now. I wonder when its going to be? Any ideas?

Wistrel

George Skywalker

It all depends what you want. If you want a fulyl working economy i.e. be able to use your loot and not have to keep it in storage for a long time or tt it then it's probably not right for you yet.

If you just want to look around, explore and do a few casual activities then it's a good time to explore.

If you want to go hunting hardcore without the headache of figuring out what mob does what damge and armour requirements etc then it's not a good idea unless your prepared to do some research of your own.