• Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

SPARTOLINE FREEING THE SWEAT SLAVES!

Sparticas

SPARTOLINE FORMULA TO FREE THE SWEAT SLAVES ENMASS.
(O+S)/R=F For all vehicles.
Oil+Sweat in a Refiner=Fuel Should be put in all vehicles to put sweat buyers on the streets again. Vehicle useage would diterman price of oil and sweat but we would at least have buyers again.

This was Brought to ND's attention by me. when valks came out that is when he came up with the Idea of sweat in the BP's IE:Creative Juice. now i don't want ND and MA or any of the Planet Partners to sweep me and my idea UNDER THE RUG. I will be starting a ADvert Camp of some sort to drum up support for this. the way things are going i'm getting put in a hole with all the Bp's and being ignored. I don't think it is fair for MFGers that make things to take the brunt of the cost and it should be spread out and sweat should be used by all again!! FREEING THE SWEAT SLAVES!! SPARTOLINE!!!
PLZ PRESS THE LIKE BUTTON TO SHOW SUPPORT OF THIS FORMULA.

TheLovelyHope

With the abundance of sweat giving direweeds on Cyrene, sounds to me that it would be useful to the planet's future, as well as neighboring ones to make use of all this accumulated sweat...It should be utilized for manufacturing in a broader scale, as well as used in vehicles for travel. Yes should be a combo of oil and sweat, like the new hybrid of the century rofl. It would benefit, the manufacturers as well as the sweating community, not to mention the overall economy and progression of all Entropia. Give sweat more of a purpose, why have it, if we can't really make use of it in higher numbers.

Master Chief

Smuggler - Hibernation
With the abundance of sweat giving direweeds on Cyrene, sounds to me that it would be useful to the planet's future, as well as neighboring ones to make use of all this accumulated sweat...It should be utilized for manufacturing in a broader scale, as well as used in vehicles for travel. Yes should be a combo of oil and sweat, like the new hybrid of the century rofl. It would benefit, the manufacturers as well as the sweating community, not to mention the overall economy and progression of all Entropia. Give sweat more of a purpose, why have it, if we can't really make use of it in higher numbers.

I couldn't of said it better, What Hope said x2!