• Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Strong Sinew... What the heck is it??

Feed it to the TT or store?

• TT seems a bit hungry..

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mini-Nova

Found this today off a Zeladoth Alpha N/A markup, anyone know what this is/could be used for or know a price for it? I have it on auction for +6 right now (131%) with no buyout.
Strong Sinew.jpg

Rathius

It is pretty sexeh stuff. Like comparable to Brain Oil.
I have one as well if anyone is interested. It's not on auction though.

Svarog

A pixel guy
Looks like an overpriced Animal Eye Oil to me, bound to give hofs with every click on Simple I Conductors BP with a chance of looting a Not-Quite-Simple I Conductors BP :p

calemus

it is priced at exactly the desire of the crafting comunity
wich fluxuates
store it and whene a BP drops that uses it it will be worth more

TunerS

Travelling through time...
Looted this more than a month ago. Still hoping that i will be able to sell atleast some of these materials for a markup. Have no idea why they make materials with so high tt value. All these hides and scales with 4+ ped value...

Lykke TheNun

It's a good idea to keep materials, which can be looted now and doesn't seem to have an actual 'purpose', in storage if possible. Most of it is meant to be used for future crafting =)

Andreso

I have that too, but i looted it many times from many mobs, i see it quite common atleast now. I have 3 of them in storage too but definitly wont keep more becouse of big TT

Thanatos

Fate Thanatos Themis
It's a good idea to keep materials, which can be looted now and doesn't seem to have an actual 'purpose', in storage if possible. Most of it is meant to be used for future crafting =)

idea is good, but a bit expensive tho ... if we only knew how long we got to keep them, till proper BP gonna be added to loot pool ... few weeks, month, few months? any from that aprox plz?