• Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Bug Report Swamplurkers

TunerS

Travelling through time...
L9 Ravenous Swamplurker do less damage than L7 or even L5. Also they still like to become invisible.

invis_swamplurker.JPG

Lykke TheNun

Thank you for reporting this. The team will look into what is happening with the invisible issues.

The mobs have a hit-rate which might differ from hit to hit. But the average hit rate should be larger on higher level mobs than lower. If you find the difference to be extreme, screen shots will indeed help.

Again, thank you.

:BreakDance:

TunerS

Poisonous Swamplurker always do around 4-8 dmg but Ravenous always hits with 1 dmg every time (using Goblin+2C)

Kenny

Swamplurkers still become invisible...and though they are "targeted" often was unable to hit em.
killed now 600 of em - very annoying when half the time you have to jump to be able to hit an invisible creature!
I definately wont do the 1k challenge until thats fixed : )
i understand also that there were several rebalance operations recently...did maybe someone forget to rebalance the loot on those aswell???

xaviortarget

yeah, killed one of these and couldn't loot it.... Had it selected, it went invisible, I killed it anyway since I had it selected, but couldn't loot it once it was dead.

TunerS

You can always click "Select next target' or "Select previous target" and then just click "Loot". It works with mobs that are stuck in solid objects and you can't select them so i guess it should work with invisible ones too.

Agis

read area 10 of my guide , has the solution , also if you cant target in 3rd person , jump as you shoot it works.

AlricBezel

I was also out there hunting the swamp lurkers and had the same problem as many are stating. The swamp lurkers go invisible once you shoot them and they get within melee range. I found that I could still kill the swamp lurkers but then when dead I wasn't able to loot the mob. I re-logged and then the swamp lurker was there, visible again and able to be looted. The one mob I am having problems with as well as the swamp lurker is the Stalker (robot type mob). I love hunting this mob, but the problem I have been having is that I will kill the stalker, as well as the other of the same type mob in the area but lower maturity, but then I am unable to loot the stalker. This happened not with every single stalker I shot, but I was unable to loot 3/10 that I shot from this bug, hence I stopped hunting them for the time being. there might already be a thread about the stalker robot not being able to be looted once dead, but I had issues with hunting the swamp lurkers before the stalkers.

if you have the mob targetted, then hitting the loot button works whether you can see them or not. You can also use the "next mob" button to cycle round and it includes dead mobs. I've looted all swamplurkers I've killed, even the invisible ones.