• Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Official Cyrene Event Turrelia Rifts: Turrelion Zeladoth

Kris | Cyrene

Lo and Behold, the Fixer of Bugs
Staff member
eventbanner.png

Hey guys,

Another Turrelion Rift is coalescing!

This time it looks like Turrelion Zeladoths will be spawning on Planet Cyrene.

This rift will be open on 2014-05-06 at 00:00:01 and be closed on 2014-06-05 at 23:59:59.

These creatures are much tougher than the Turrelion Crystal Pede rift:

Rift Zeladoth - Level 35
Astral Zeladoth - Level 45
Stellar Zeladoth - Level 55

H1jRqOb.jpg

Any and all appropriate level hunters can teleport to the Zeladoth Spawning Grounds teleporter.

Position: 133575, 82718

These creatures have a chance to drop new clothing that will be used for future missions: Turrelion Settler Clothing

Male
qpG1K51.jpg

and

Female
3jANKbB.jpg

Good Luck Hunters!

Kris

Attachments

• Slider.png
    Slider.png
    280.9 KB · Views: 5,253
Last edited by a moderator:

sostoned

why do you make a first event with mobs that are doable for most of us and change it to unplayable for lower players in a patch?

it wasnt a succes the first one

i have 1200 pieces of clothing because hardly anyone hunted the pedes because of the high level. Had way more but i tted a bunch after event closed

Now you make it way higher.

you probably have a meaning with it but its uber only.

there will be only few that takes all the clothes.

its too big for me and im level 50.

good luck

btw, clothing looks great, nice design

Last edited:

harmony

Cool i'm gonna get me a female set :)
Although i don't think those glasses match my eyes :(

On a side note: does it really start at 00:01 MA time, or do have to wait for an update before the new mobs spawn. (please say update, else i'll loose a bet to thanatos :HellNo:)

Last edited:

Jeanni

i have 1200 pieces of clothing because hardly anyone hunted the pedes because of the high level. Had way more but i tted a bunch after event closed

i dont get why u complain... u got all the clothes not because the Mobs was too big. u got them cause the others dont like the loot. If an Event mob Drops good loot... we will hunt it at all Levels...

but really... what sense does Event Mobs with 300 HP have ??? thats not a challenge.

fyi: i just burned 1500 ped on the stellars/astral without anything good in loot. they are armor eaters, so u can have the 1200 pieces of clothes this time again :) at least the L 35 ones u should be able to do easy...

Last edited:

Agis

i think the unique loot is broken on them - 6hrs into the event and still no discoveries or rares, how long until the first disco in the pede event may i ask

cheers:)

Agis

Thanatos

Fate Thanatos Themis
hp could be twice higher, lowering the dmg by half or something - it would make the event attractive to more ppl

cheers

sostoned

some extemely selfish ubers here.

Dont tell bullshit if you have no clue whats goin on

Uber status doesnt make you smart

Agis

some extemely selfish ubers here.

Dont tell bullshit if you have no clue whats goin on

Uber status doesnt make you smart

not selfish - lower skilled players had the pede event - higher skilled have the zeladoth event - why calling us selfish.

fair is fair :)

not selfish - lower skilled players had the pede event - higher skilled have the zeladoth event - why calling us selfish.

fair is fair :)

To be completely fair you didn't see lower skilled players begging for HP to go down. But you do see higher skilled players doing the contrary.

I'm cool with both events, pedes were fun zeladoth are more of a challenge but still fun too :D

Last edited:

Kris | Cyrene

Lo and Behold, the Fixer of Bugs
Staff member
Hey guys,

As Planet Cyrene has a wide range of player skill levels it's difficult to make event spawns broad enough that every type of player will feel accommodated. We will continue to offer different creature threat levels for these types of events in the future to make sure that all player skill levels are represented.

Please keep this thread civil.

Regards,
Kris