• Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Official Cyrene Event Turrelia Rifts: Turrelion Zeladoth

Kris | Cyrene

Lo and Behold, the Fixer of Bugs
Staff member
Hey Der Calyx Vero,

Do the Event Zeladoth have a chance to drop the Weapons Mentioned in the Update Notes a little while back or will that be later on in further Events / Missions?

These DO have a chance to drop from the event mobs, however I don't know what the drop rate is.

Cheers,
Kris

George Skywalker

Do the Event Zeladoth have a chance to drop the Weapons Mentioned in the Update Notes a little while back or will that be later on in further Events / Missions?

Since no unlimited weapons were mentioned for this event I think its safe to conclude non will be looted in this event. However, it seems extremely likely they will be looted in a following event which will require these special clothing from this event to that event e.g. in an instance/dungeon which requires these clothes for unlimited access

Edit: just read some abov3 replies guess i was wrong ;)

Lykke TheNun

This is just one of many events (also in future) - and some events are with high-level mobs and a bit more challenging and might encourage people to 'work together', while other events will be with low-level mobs where everyone can enter, but where high-level players might get bored.

AlricBezel

I have been using ozpyn force and hazzard with 5b's they are doing the trick. If you don't have those armors, take a look at the stats and compare to other armor sets, then come up with the best combo for you.

Cutter

Yeah, I did it. So what?
You know, I could really use some new cloths.. anyone want to team up and go opalo hunt those buggers?? :D