• Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Taming We need pet Terranixes

RexDameon

Mentor
I will get one of these guys and his name will be "bambi"

terranixmaleboss-png.1590

Lykke TheNun

Taming on Cyrene would indeed be nice Ricardo :) This was only a test on the prefixes in the section. You can choose the subject for your thread when you create it, and it's called a prefix. In the forum section for Professions you can chose Taming because Taming has been a part of the Universe and people might still want to discuss it even though it is not functional. But hopefully it will be again at a point :)

RAZER

again, I have no idea...
well a long time ago I had a pet Snable called Fifi, so I guess mine will be Fifi 2.0 then

Lykke TheNun

well a long time ago I had a pet Snable called Fifi, so I guess mine will be Fifi 2.0 then

I wonder what happens to the pet deeds if Taming comes back ! One gazillion hungry snables? Enough to feed our new pet Terranixes with, I guess :D

RAZER

again, I have no idea...
lol probably, well I got rid of the deeds a long time ago as well but I do have a load of fruit still in my inventory, so I hope I can sell that at a nice price :)

Lykke TheNun

lol probably, well I got rid of the deeds a long time ago as well but I do have a load of fruit still in my inventory, so I hope I can sell that at a nice price :)

Ahh yes, the fruit! At a point I wasn't sure whether I found the fruit or the fruit found me :eek: