• Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Bug Report bug report March 24th mini-update

harmony

A new thread for this update.

The teleporters: Rookie Training Area and A.R.C. Immigrration Zyn still can't be found :(

harmony

• There still are no weapons available at the imperium tokens rewards NPC. (or somebody already took them all *sighs*)

harmony

Not really a bug but a suggestion: now that the scout bot mission has been increased to 110 kills, it would be nice to have more spawns of them. When you are with 3 people in the same area you're already easily killstealing from each other. A few more spawns would decrease some frustration people might feel :)

sluggo

If you read the mission for the scout bots, the verbage actually says Crystalpedes, but the mission is for scout bots. WTF?

sluggo

Agis

Seems Low Shaman is not working like he used too to spawn Lazidol seems everything that got changed/added last update is not working. Ill log until this is fixed and still confused about Heart of the Plains Bug, I send support , still havent abandoned it yet though , support should reset both missions as what was said was confusing whether to a) abandon after send support or b) just leave it as is until support replies and they will reset it.

Please update me with further info thanks

Agis

sluggo

I find it rather amusing that MA claims they won't know what you did on those missions or where you were at if you reset them. When you consider they monitor every breath you take and your ped down to 6 digits and every shot you take, step you take, word you say etc, all of the sudden they don't know a mission status? Yah whatever.

Agis, id wait until they reply to you, that should mean they 'looked' at your number and have it documented, when you reset the mission and talk back at them, they will change it to what they had for it before you dumped it.

sluggo

Kris | Cyrene

Lo and Behold, the Fixer of Bugs
Staff member
Hey guys,

I'm currently investigating these issues, as illustrated with the teleporters:

The teleporters: Rookie Training Area and A.R.C. Immigrration Zyn still can't be found :(

It appears there are still some sync issues at work here.

It also appears that none of the fixed missions from the VU have been turned on for the Mini Patch. I'll be working with MA to get as many of these issues resolved as possible.

Cheers,
Kris

Manique

Hey guys,

I'm currently investigating these issues, as illustrated with the teleporters:

It appears there are still some sync issues at work here.

It also appears that none of the fixed missions from the VU have been turned on for the Mini Patch. I'll be working with MA to get as many of these issues resolved as possible.

Cheers,
Kris
Any ETA for the vendors, and question since its being asked, will there be a limited number of sets OR only limited time ?

Master Chief

Smuggler - Hibernation
Here is for all the people out there asking about vendors or armor ETA I will Highlight this for you people.

WHaaaa.jpg

I really Don't know how many times I must reply this over and over for people.

-The Chief