1. Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Cyrene 2020 and beyond

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bella, Jan 19, 2020.

1. renegarderose
    • Cyrene Pioneer

renegarderose New Member
    Roflmao

Society:
    Lost Renegades
    I saw this and felt compelled to actually look up my credentials just so I can reply to this.

Ahem, here it goes:

For those that may have forgotten, or live in a hole of sorts where they're not privy to news of any form, there's a virus pandemic sweeping across our world. Most places have non essential businesses closed down. Let me POINT out how this game and its platform is NOT ESSENTIAL. Kris is located in Thailand. I imagine his focus is on himself and his family, not the game or his work at this time. I apologize to those that feel that this shouldn't be the case. That a minor update about some virtual estate in a virtual world is far more ESSENTIAL than the real world as it stands right now. We can't all be possibly that blessed or fortunate to not have to worry about the current circumstances. So on behalf of Kris and the planet Cyrene team, please allow me to send my personal condolences to all those that feel betrayed, let down, disappointed, angered, or otherwise pissed off at the current lack of updates and poor communication during these very uncertain and troubling times. I'm sure if they survive this ordeal, they'll get around to addressing the concerns/updates in a more timely manner. Have a fucktastic day and enjoy what's out there, because not everyone will be around to do so when this is all over. At least Cyrene should still be around half finished unlike some people's level of attitude, empathy and compassion on here.

Lilmc | Cyrene and Hec like this.
  2. Kris | Cyrene
    • Administrator
    • Cyrene Staff
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Kris | Cyrene Lo and Behold, the Fixer of Bugs Staff Member
    Cool

A man of many hats and talents.
    Chiang Mai, Thailand // Orange County, CA
    Home Page:
    Hey guys,

Like was mentioned in the other thread, I'm waiting to hear back from MA about this.
    The other thread: >>LINK<<

Yes, I had planned to post this information earlier this month, it's still coming, but please bear with us during this trying time. I hope that it won't be delayed long, but it's been challenging trying to get everything in place.

Thank you for these kind and grounding words for the stage the world is currently at.
    It's all a bit surreal and I think that globally we're all sort of adjusting.

I know that it can be rough when you come to games where everything seems normal and have some news or update not come, it's rough from the developer side as well, and I hope that as the world moves on that things will get back to normal sooner rather than later.

I'd like to echo this as well, we (myself included) do try to do our best to communicate about what's going on with the planet, the direction were heading and addressing player feedback in a timely manner. During this time we'll continue to do the best we can, however there will probably be some delays.

I hope that everyone is staying safe, avoiding non-essential travel / risking unnecessary exposure if at all possible, of course I'm trying to do the same here.

That being said, please feel free to continue posting on these forums, our Discord server, or even sending messages in game, and they'll be answered as soon as we can.

Cheers,
    Kris

3. Morfoc
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Morfoc Member
    Dead

Society:
    AF-RFC
    my 2pecs
    for me the current planet is good but the tokens are not interesting
    put a real speed to the monster because they move really far and weird Mang chang / rhino beetle / Zeladoth / 5PID3R
    put an intermediate jellyworm monster lvl50 / 70
    put the weak / puny loots in the young / mature rhino we loot better armor on the little ones it's not normal
    the craft is really bad
    add a pet with special cyrene buff to win during a chain mission.
    add larger Zyn Dos lvl
    the paneleons are really ugly you should improve the aesthetics.
    add 3 new Statue of the 3 best loots on cyrene which evolves according to who has the best HOF, this can be interesting as an approach on cyrene which already has statues of the colonists.
    add better weapons L in loot

Last edited: Jul 8, 2020 at 11:05 AM
  4. Dante Artorius Inferno
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Dante Artorius Inferno New Member
    Angelic

mmm... someone with a goooooooooooood loot wants a Statue :cheer: