• Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Bug Report Cyrene Report Thread (14.2)

Chris Spencer Schmidt

Why does everything always go easier and faster? I do not understand. But in today's time seems to be the most standard. In every MMO to write for easier, faster, more loot.
The dailies are a bonus in my view. You say please 20 hours, the next 18 hours and so would
One can never please everyone anyway. But we digress, this is not a discussion thread here.;)

Jeanni

Heya,

i think the blade i discovered today is bugged. (RSB S1X2)

Ist max damage is 39 and it decays nearly 14 pec / use (Fruit tested). That makes a dpp of below 2.0... All other discovered Ozpyn have an eco between 2.85 and 2.95... what makes sense.

Please check that out... tyvm.

Kris | Cyrene

Lo and Behold, the Fixer of Bugs
Staff member
Hey Jeanni!

i think the blade i discovered today is bugged. (RSB S1X2)

Ist max damage is 39 and it decays nearly 14 pec / use (Fruit tested). That makes a dpp of below 2.0... All other discovered Ozpyn have an eco between 2.85 and 2.95... what makes sense.

The damage on this weapon is not cohesive with the spreadsheets and is indeed a bug, the overall damage should be increased approximately 34%. I hope to do this for the next VU.

Cheers,
Kris

jetsina

Why does everything always go easier and faster? I do not understand. But in today's time seems to be the most standard. In every MMO to write for easier, faster, more loot.
The dailies are a bonus in my view. You say please 20 hours, the next 18 hours and so would
One can never please everyone anyway. But we digress, this is not a discussion thread here.;)

Hi Spencer, it was explained in the post why 20 hours; there is no need for 18 hours. Your English is good enough to understand what was written. Yes, the next person 'could' ask for 18 hours, but not for the same reason that the writer wrote 20 hours! You also seem to miss the point about the pedes; I appreciate your point of view (I think) that games should require people to have the skills of patience, determination, stamina etc, but these skills should be required in the right context (and yes, I have done up to completing the 5k pede mission).

I am no longer on Cyrene, but support the idea of changing dailies to repeat at somewhere between 20 and 23 hours. If players would like to have a 'daily' routine, then I think it is ok to enable that for them in practice with missions that are called 'daily' too.

Edit from the answer below: ah, ok. If you rely on automatic translation, things can go very wrong in places (Schiefgehen an manchen 'Stellen', nicht 'Orte').
Anyway, yes, I should stay on topic.... ok.

harmony

The daily missions don't always refresh on the mission page, just now my mission page shows 4 mining missions, while i know there is a 5th one i have open. When i return to the mission broker it gets finished though.

kjellings

Hi :) i would like to report something thats not a bug i think, but that have bugged me for some time now..

i do my babysteps towards being a tailor, and then i need to apply textures to get material designer proffession.
there is a problem getting items to texture here.. on other planets there are colourable bp-books to apply texture to, but there is no such things here..

I think one of the previous posts was good, it was about getting a bp-book to collect the limited bps in.. if you could make this colourable it would be awesome :D

also when i import the colourable bp-books to this planet and apply textures to them, i have never looted any texture enhancers at all.. i wonder if they are not possible to loot on cyrene? now i use to craft the texture here and struggle inbetween all the pirates to get them to the other planets so that i can loot the enhancers there.. this is a real pain in the donkey, and if you could see if you could do something about this i would be so happy :)

Kris | Cyrene

Staff member
Hey kjellings!

Hi :) i would like to report something thats not a bug i think, but that have bugged me for some time now..

i do my babysteps towards being a tailor, and then i need to apply textures to get material designer proffession.
there is a problem getting items to texture here.. on other planets there are colourable bp-books to apply texture to, but there is no such things here..

I think one of the previous posts was good, it was about getting a bp-book to collect the limited bps in.. if you could make this colourable it would be awesome :D

also when i import the colourable bp-books to this planet and apply textures to them, i have never looted any texture enhancers at all.. i wonder if they are not possible to loot on cyrene? now i use to craft the texture here and struggle inbetween all the pirates to get them to the other planets so that i can loot the enhancers there.. this is a real pain in the donkey, and if you could see if you could do something about this i would be so happy :)

I will investigate this and see if there is a disconnect somewhere. I don't know if/what there is an issue but I'll do my best to find out.

Cheers,
Kris

Fifth

its probably just me but i liked it darker myself. flying around near the ground in the lancer with the lights on while navigating between trees and other obstruction was really cool.

Another vote for darker!

I don't mind unnaturally bright nights on Clypso, u won't lose much anyway.
But Cyrene has this unique atmosphere - somber, dark and mysterious. The pitch black night was the best time to experience it fully, take it away and we really lose something.

It was hard to hunt in the middle of the night when it's really dark thou. Best solution would be a bigger planet so we would have an option to "follow the sun". Maybe it's even possible with the current size of the planet, i.e. sun is rising on the east coast, noon in central area and it's already getting dark on the west coast... but it's prolly easier/more natural if theres more continents on the map.

Kris | Cyrene

Staff member
Hey Fifth!

. Maybe it's even possible with the current size of the planet, i.e. sun is rising on the east coast, noon in central area and it's already getting dark on the west coast... but it's prolly easier/more natural if theres more continents on the map.

This is a very interesting idea, going to look into it.

Cheers,
Kris

harmony

• on the A.R.C, challenge 1000 dire weeds it says: Sprouted Dire Weeds to NOT count instead of: Sprouted Dire Weeds do NOT count.
  • On the imperium issue HK1100 (l) there is an '.' missing at the end of the final line
  • maybe not a bug but an interpretation: on the guns you say that the number indicates the optimal level of when you can use the gun. While in fact it is the start of where you can start using guns, the optimal level is usually 5 levels higher.
  • After finishing the A.R.C. challenge 1000 dire weeds, the questgive says you can come back for another quest, you have to close the screen and then the questgiver gives you the response for not accepting the 5k quest. (I can talk to him again though)

Neuromancer

Dave Neuromancer
Item description of the Ospyn RSB S1X2 knife (thanks Jeanni for the pics)
"deadicated" should be changed to "dedicated"
"sharpenss" changed to "sharpness"
"based off of" changed to "based on"

harmony

I think i just got the text from craft a pattern shirt mission after finishing the craft ozpyn cold armor plate mission. Will check again after i loot some more cracked shells.

In the 5 ped hub, i could swear master chief could shoot through the metal plates to hit me :)

WangXiang

I suspect Ranked Scorpion is bugged.

I brought mine to Tier 2.0. Since then, I have killed a lot of mobs with it. But Weapon Damage Enhancers don't break anymore (which is good) and Tier doesn't move either (which is bad).

Thanatos

Fate Thanatos Themis
not sure what is better, right? ;)

guns tend to stuck on tier levels sometimes, in example it took like 1 week for my ranked hk to go from 3.0 to 3.8, but then i was stuck for like a month with that before it went 3.9 now i expericene same with ranked flammer - its on 4.1 for quite a while. dont worry, ur scorpion will move up in a while too ;)

harmony

Craft an Enkidd Dire S1 mission is bugged, i crafted a S1, but the mission didn't finish. Then i removed mission, got it again, crafted another S1, but it still didn't complete :(

harmony

the mission completed text in mission log for '"improve" you "skills" says:

George is letting you something is up at the other a.r.c. base instead of:

George is letting you know something is up at the other a.r.c. base

Also swamp lurkers can still become invisable, but i guess that one is already known?