1. Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Ecotron in the Faction 1....

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by Franki, Dec 11, 2017.

1. Aryana Ary Softheart
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Aryana Ary Softheart Member
    Busy

Project Manager
    Society:
    The Knights of Entropia
    Thank you sir! Have a great day!

2. AlyaDrarh
    • Cyrene Pioneer

AlyaDrarh New Member

Society:
    Jaguar Spirit
    I think the mob choices make a great deal of sense. People at all levels can appreciate the L and UL guns but they are accessible commensurately with folks ready for their use. Someone who can use the Level 1 UL/L guns can handle the Nimet and Imperium (and be working toward other missions too). That makes me sad for all the spiders but then again not so sad because I've gained lots of skill, had some fun, and even had some nice globals. I really do like the idea of having a clear sense of the mobs as it gets frustrating to grind something to then get word perhaps its the wrong thing. Furthermore, we wouldn't get that disappointment of the "wrong" voucher (not that its wrong to get L vouchers).

I think doing this creates incentive to keep going on the badges because this makes the possibility of the UL weapon more tangible. I know at least three people who have level 1 (one has level 2) with little desire to go on because they don't feel there is much in it for them. I wasn't sure how much I wanted to pursue after Level 1. But, if I know that I am grinding these mobs and there is a chance for the UL voucher I can guarantee I'd simultaneously making sure I got to Level 3. The goals feed each other.

Aryana Ary Softheart likes this.