• Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Ecotron v.15e

San

Sandal San Tolk
Or a mission that lets you use the teleporter only once in 24 hours (or whatever number). Like, you can try your luck once a day but in the meantime please do something else.
But it wouldn't prevent someone from loitering there until the cows come home or their connection happens to get dropped. These people -have- nothing else to do, or use alts for it anyway.

Kris | Cyrene

Lo and Behold, the Fixer of Bugs
Staff member
Hey Angel 02 Mercer,

Is this gun tradable? If it is can you explain to me why the Stolen armor is not?

This is due to the fact that these weapons were approved by MindArk some time ago to be in the game, while the Stolen Imperium armor was not approved by MindArk and was incorrectly put out into the game.

this armor was meant to be part of the Imperium Faction but due to some issues this armor was put out incorrectly.

Cheers,
Kris

harmony

Gz krasko.

Although i feel it is a bad way to release them. Should i waste 5 minutes a day for the next year in the hope the guns is available again some time? That really isn't a fun way to play this game.

krasko

Gz krasko.

Although i feel it is a bad way to release them. Should i waste 5 minutes a day for the next year in the hope the guns is available again some time? That really isn't a fun way to play this game.

TY!
I do agree camping for the guns would benefit those with free time.
That is why I think one weapon per player will benefit all.
Even PP will be happier, as now the firepower is down in the basement camping for the guns. :)

Hec

each person should only be able to buy the unlimited version once regardless of the refresh rate otherwise bot army will be standing there 24/7
Also I agree with Karmic's excellent suggestion, UL 1 time per player

anonymous256

Hey Angel 02 Mercer,

This is due to the fact that these weapons were approved by MindArk some time ago to be in the game, while the Stolen Imperium armor was not approved by MindArk and was incorrectly put out into the game.

Cheers,
Kris
then it is tradeable or not? Could you please answer yes or no?
in advance thank you very much for the possible answer

Faceof

Hmm...so and what we do now...just to go and camp near terminals and waiting with hope to grab the first i see??? :headscratch:

Faceof...:confused:

But it wouldn't prevent someone from loitering there until the cows come home or their connection happens to get dropped. These people -have- nothing else to do, or use alts for it anyway.
But then, killing them off would not prevent them from coming back five minutes later. Hence, both frequency and duration need to be controlled.

With currently available tools, probably the best solution would be to put the terminal inside an instance that's accessible once in x hours and lasts y minutes. (e.g. 5 minutes once in 24 hours or similar)

Important disclaimer:
I do not think it's my business to tell other people how they should waste their time. :)
Neither am I in the business of enforcing EULA regarding 'cousins' - MA is better placed to do that.
And not in the slightest am I concerned about so called 'fairness' - that's a vague concept anyway.
However, I do believe enticing otherwise 'productive' players to stare into a terminal for days throughout is a lose-lose proposition that would do no good either for said players or for overall economy of the planet - and that's where my interest comes in. I want the show to go on.

Last edited:

Justine

Well, its good to see vendor 1 and vendor 2 with items :)
What about vendor 3 ? L items are still empty , please Kris, one more effort :D

Cheers