• Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

HUB Teleporters.

Mogon

Hello, first I must say that I believe that the HUB is the best thing that has happened to EU PvP since release. I like the way it balances everyone out when they enter, so that their real skills are what matter.

I did find however that it was very easy to weave in and out of teleporters that are connected to eachother and heal while doing so. In the process of going through a teleporter, they spawn near the other TP with a spawn protection, then heal and quickly run throught the TP again. It is dificult to kill these people because of the slight loading time differential between entering the TP and zipping to the next. By running inbetween the teleporters healing themselves, they can effectivley heal themselves to full without much risk of being killed.

I suggest making teleporters teleport people to a connected "Teleport Pad" with which there is no nearby teleporter entrance, just an exit. Teleporters will then still be able to be quick transport between points in an arena, but you can't run inbetween them healing yourself, since you teleport to somewhere where there is no nearby entrance.

I agree. The Teleporters inside HUB must be relocated. Teleport pad will teleport you to another place in the map, where is no teleporter pad nearby.

psychnosiz

Good idea but please include in the suggestion that the teleporter should teleport you to a random location inside the room, otherwise the destination will be camped and you'll be dead before the avatars on destination are loaded (which would make it worse instead of improving).

Thanks,

Lykke TheNun

Good idea but please include in the suggestion that the teleporter should teleport you to a random location inside the room, otherwise the destination will be camped and you'll be dead before the avatars on destination are loaded (which would make it worse instead of improving).

Thanks,

I believe they already have something in mind - but not sure this is it :)

Kiri

Please do something about it, otherwise it's extremely boring. Obviously it's supposed to be fairly hard to heal while fighting since it has such a long reload time. TPs defeats the purpose, might as well change the reload time to that of a regular FAP if you can't fix the TP issues.

Lykke TheNun

Please do something about it, otherwise it's extremely boring. Obviously it's supposed to be fairly hard to heal while fighting since it has such a long reload time. TPs defeats the purpose, might as well change the reload time to that of a regular FAP if you can't fix the TP issues.

Hi Kiri (and others), the tps will be corrected at the next VU. I'm not sure what they will do exactly, but it should indeed be 'fixing' the issues now.