• Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

The Imperium C.L.A.W. Mech

Lykke TheNun

The Imperium C.L.A.W. (Construction, Land, and War) Mech is pivotal when it comes to constructing advanced bases in unknown and harsh landscapes.

Mech-3.jpg
Built to serve as an independent bot capable of performing construction, demolition, and sentry duties, the C.L.A.W. has also recently been outfitted with a pilot cockpit, in order to serve as a makeshift weapon for the Imperium's Engineering Corps.

Mech-2.jpg
The weapon systems on board range from its massive claws used to crush smaller foes, as well as shoulder mounted cannons ready for any serious threats that might engage the C.L.A.W. in close combat.

Mech-1.jpg

Prepare yourselves for some serious damage :ping:

Attachments

• Slider.png
    Slider.png
    395.2 KB · Views: 9,382

MindStar 9

Hoping for the Best
i just hope its one is (C) :ping:

Hey there YOU ... nice to see you here, and ... I'm also hoping that MAYbe at some point in time the mech will be colorable, because I would take it immediately to Summer and have her Blaus texture it to match the purple fleet ... the Blaus texture is so awesome ... no paint needed. :D

Can't wait for these things to be a reality. :yay:

antonioliveira

It's getting extremely interesting.

Disclosure of stats, anyone? Protections, attachments, ETA? Assuming it can be "piloted/dressed" by us...

Meculus

Event Promoter
ummmmm... yeah defenitely gonna need one of those... I think death race just got a nice twist once Cyrenes at full capacity ;)

Mogon

See, the thing that struck me was, they had pictures of the Mech in the HUB. Does this mean that we will have a HUB Version that we can use in the HUB? Cuz if so that would be awesome.

DCF

The Notorious Daisy ColdFinger
Beauty contests will never be the same again ;-)

Will they have robotic emotes ...example...robotic "giggle" ^^ New meaning to "Doing the robot" i think (too old school ? .nahhhh) Kidding, yea this sort of thing works for me...keep at it :)

PS are my eyes playing trick on me or is that one standing in the Hub ? :D
Whoo Robot wars....