• Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Mini Patch / Armor NPCs Megathread

Kris | Cyrene

Lo and Behold, the Fixer of Bugs
Staff member
Hey guys,

any news? updates atleast when will it be resolved?

The short version is that we're still in the discussion process with Mindark, which is going a bit slowly due to the timing of everything (read: the holidays). So nothing new yet to report about this so far.

I'm not really in control of anything as far as what has happened, I'm waiting patiently to find out more like everyone else. Once I have news I'll make sure to post it up everywhere as well as come in game to talk about it.

Cheers,
Kris

slither

"...u lost the focus and purpose of the HUB...instead to make them even harder to rise the need for A.R.C. Badges to the 500 for first stage and 1500 for mod and support the ppl who stud side by side to your poor updated planet u just gave them all for a warp cost."

This.

I've done a fair amount of hunting on cyrene but not bothered much with collecting badges, so that's not really a good measure of how much some people have hunted.

tBANNA

I've done a fair amount of hunting on cyrene but not bothered much with collecting badges, so that's not really a good measure of how much some people have hunted.

has nothing to do with the regular hunting, the reward was a design for a specific mission, a concept that sit a the base of all ranks, the mission itself is the center of the concept and the hunting was a side effect of that. ( u cannot get the ranks if u dont hunt, not vice versa if u hunt everything and everywhere u have the right to have a rank )

the steps and all the course to finish has not only the armor as reward but also a weapon, a prototype that suppose to be improved over the time, also part of that concept ( the prototype has the meaning of early release since the development is slowly, and over the time the final version supposed to reflect the latest parameters, in this case the new loot 2.0 version for weaponry, like better eff/eco/dps ratio )

just saying

Tempest

I consider this to be bad news overall. Looks like the Imperium armor will now be a mission chain similar to Zorra or the Pandemic., and likely even more difficult to complete than they are.

The items used previously to make the armor may still be required, but overall valueless as completion of missions will be the factor that actually matters. "Kill 100,100,001 Paneleons for the right to turn in your mats for 1 piece of Paneleon armor."

krasko

Does this mean I am going to lose my stolen imperium armor, or only those who upgraded theirs are going to lose it, or just lose the upgrades?